For wet cleaning larger batches of dirty laundry, we recommend our pre-brushing agent LANADOL AVANT as it pretreats stains effectively while being gentle on the fabric. The new cold power formula ensures that LANADOL AVANT is now even more effective in the removal of stubborn fat, oil and pigment dirts
- LANADOL AVANT is a highly efficient prespotting agent for removing of oily and fatty soil.
- Thanks to its new cold power formulation LANADOL AKTIV is even more effective in removing tough grease, oil and pigment stains.
- Now with improved tenside performance and fibre care finishes.
- LANADOL AVANT is very gentle on colours and fibres and also suitable for prespotting delicate textiles.
- LANADOL AVANT has been optimized for removing fats at a temperature range of 10 – 40 °C (50-104 °F).
- LANADOL AVANTis low foaming and can be used as removing booster in the prewash; LANADOL AVANT can be added to the cleaning bath for wetcleaning, wool, and gentle wash processes.
- LANADOL AVANT has excellent pigment dissolving properties and reduces the risk of regreying
Extremely dirty textiles with oil and fat stains are prebrushed or sprayed undiluted. In case of stubborn dirt and fat stains, the application of undiluted LANADOL AVANT achieves best results.
After a reaction time of approx 10 minutes, perform wetcleaning using the LANADOL process.
For extremely dirty washware or if manual spotting is to be reduced, LANADOL AVANT can be applied as fat and dirt dissolver at a dosage of 3 – 5 g/l (0.4-0.7 oz/gal) in the prewashing bath.
For detailed informationen on wetcleaning, please refer to the Kreussler Information No. 25, „LANADOL – Wet cleaning in practice“.
For textiles with particularly rich dyes, for intensively contrasting colours, and when suspecting low wet fastness, test the colourfastness before spotting.